January 21, 2016

I'm Ready To Score!


2016 crept up on me like rogue ovaries! I just wasn’t prepared for the ending of one cycle and the start of another. Life was happening, ish was going on, and I was doing my best to ride the waves like a surfer chick, albeit a drunken one! I may have been rockin’ and swaying on that surfboard of life, but at least I was in the game.

Life is still going strong, and I’m playing offense.  I’m ready to score (multiple meanings), and my blog is beckoning for my presence (she’s needy!). Luckily, I’m full of material to feed her. Btw… be prepared to read material that’s a bit more raw and personal, along with the usual more lighthearted stuff.

Speaking of reading… I’ve been published! Exciting right?! I have the privilege of being included in an anthology with some mega-talented writers (so what the heck am I doing in there?!). Lose the Cape: Never Will I Ever (and then I had Kids!) is the book and you can get your copy HERE.

Look out for an upcoming blog post about it!

In the meantime, catch up with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and my Youtube channel. I've posted my latest lifestyle vlog below. Get to know my family's shenanigans a little better. Don’t forget to subscribe.



Previous Post: Cookie Jam Comes Bearing Gifts

Remember that clicking on the lady below counts as your vote to keep me as a Top Mommy Blogger. Thanks so much! Your support is always appreciated!  
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment